Tuesday, June 24, 2008

An Infuriating Ass

Something infuriating happened to me today. I was at the gym and there was a gorgeous girl working out. I began the "checking out" process. Great face, terrific upper body and tight spandex pants. Let's just say I liked what I saw. Then something awful happened, I noticed a sweatshirt tied around her hips. In a 98 degree day, the sweatshirt merely acted as a prop in a cruel game to hide her terrific ass! (I'm most defiantly an ass man... don't get me wrong, what guy doesn't like boobs... but the ass is what separates the hotties from the notties) 85% of the reason I go to the gym is to check out hot ass chicks. (Hot girls at a gym are a must otherwise its just a bunch of buff dudes trying to out steroid each other). Why a woman would wear tight clothing to the gym but hide the best part is just stupid! Clearly they have a great body if they are always in the gym. The whole reason she was at the gym was to get that ass in shape and let me tell you, I bet that thing was gooood. But sadly I will never know for sure will I??? Her ass acted as a gigantic tease much like waiving a banana in front of a monkey.

No comments: